Plant Breeding plays an important role in the improvement of yield and quality in the field of plant production. Further, Plant Breeding supports economic and national development with its achievements. As far we know and of course up to now advance techniques and tools will assist plant breeders in their work based on different techniques in plant improvement in future.
This oncoming event, the IV. International Plant Breeding Congress, was organized in 2013, 2015 and 2017 with the participation of researchers from different countries all over the world. This coming event will address the latest advances in various plant breeding activities and its achievements. Keynote and invited speakers will present their views and findings in this congress. The congress will provide opportunities and gather as many plant breeders, agricultural scientists, geneticist, researchers, academicians, biotechnologies and students to share their latest knowledge, experience and achievements in plant breeding.
The Congress Topics will cover:
1. Plant Genetic Resources and Landraces
- Pre-Breeding and Germplasm Characterization
2. Conventional Plant Breeding
- Improvement of Neglected and New Crops
- Rootstock Breeding
- Mutation breeding
3. Molecular Plant Breeding
- Plant Breeding and Biotechnological Tool
4. Variety Release and Seed Systems
5. Resistance to Biotic and Abiotic Stresses
- Breeding Pest and Disease Resistance
- Climate Change and Plant Breeding
6. Technological Quality and Functional Foods
7. Phenomics, Remote Sensing and Omics Technologies
8. Tissue Culture and Cryopreservation
9. Bioinformatics and Big Data Processing
10. New Breeding Methods for Future Challenges
11. Intellectual Property Rights (IPRs)
It's our greatest pleasure to welcome you to the 4th International Plant Breeding Congress that aims to provide an international forum for the dissemination of original research results, new ideas and practical development experiences which concentrate on both theory and practices. The congress will be held in November 21-25, 2022, Antalya, Turkey.
We hope to see you and your colleagues in Antalya Turkey.
With our best wishes,
Dr. Vehbi ESER
President of BISAB Prof. Dr. Fatih SEYIS
Head of Organizing Committee